Thursday, January 26, 2017

Plexus

Hey ya'll....

I'm so excited to be sharing this year 2017 about an amazing product I've been taking over the last year called Plexus. Let me first tell you it's amazing, and second I've never had such great natural energy before. These products are all natural, plant based and if you're into getting healthy and all natural products, just stop right there. I have what you need. I've been taking Plexus for a little over 18 mths but consistently the last 11 mths. I first started to lose weight and got hooked right away. By day 3 I was so bloated it was gone. I was talking to Kevin one day and I'm like wait a minute I don't feel bloated anymore and the constipation I had...gone! I have never been diagnosed with IBS because come on, that's so embarrassing to talk to the dr about but I pooped maybe every 2-3 days. But now I actually poop daily. It's amazing. Did you know an average person who doesn't poop daily can hold up to 20 lbs of poop in their body? That's gross. Who wouldn't want to get rid of that? Plus I have horrible cramps every month and Plexus has helped ease those. I dare you to Google Leaky Gut. Plexus heals you from the inside out. Plexus was first introduced as a breast check kit. And for diabetics. But then everyone started losing weight and helping with other medical issues they started to expand their products. Now we have over 400,000 ambassadors all over the country. If you are interested in more information or would love to chat just shoot me an email ericayoung01(at)yahoo.com.

Happy Thursday!